This is a machine translation of the original page. To improve, write to me at the contacts listed below. Thank you!
Brief information and contacts
- University: SPGHPA im. A. L. Stieglitz (formerly Mukhinskoye), St. Petersburg, 2002-2008, Faculty of Design, Department of Industrial Design, industrial designer;
- Art College: Abramtsevo Art and Industrial College named after. V. M. Vasnetsov, Khotkovo, Moscow region, 1987–1991, artist-craftsman;
- Art School: No. 1 in Sochi, 1983–1987, artist
Art exhibitions & galleries
- “Arctic XXII exhibition of paintings about the Far North”. No end date, worldwide tour;
- “Digital Art virtual continent of creativity”. The exhibition explores the possibilities of computer technology in the visual arts. Until November 25, 2023 at South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk.
- “Heaven on Earth”, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
- “Art-Moment”, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Hermitage Museum, art shop, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Museum “Stroganov Palace”, art shop, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Museum “Catherine’s Palace”, art shop, Pushkin, Russia
- Museum “Catherine Corps”, art shop, Peterhof, Russia
- Gallery “Norht Way”, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Gallery “Beluga Deluxe”, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Gallery “Sea Port”, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Gallery in Cologne, Germany
- Gallery in Frankfurn am Main, Germany
- Gallery in Amsterdam, Holland
- Gallery in Seattle, Washington, USA
- Gallery in Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Nominated among several thousand artists to collaborate with a trading company from the United States to restore works of art from Russia and popularize russian art in the United States.
Courses, self-education, bibliography
- University of New Mexico 2016, Faculty of University College, form of education: distance learning, International Business course;
- Leningrad Institute of Management Methods and Techniques, St. Petersburg, 2001, Faculty of Design;
- English language courses, Moscow, Minsk;
- On-line course of Dmitry Novoselov “Impact site promotion”;
- On-line course Eugeny Khodchenkov “Business Class”;
- Alexander Redkin’s course on financial literacy;
- Business Model: Henry Ford “My Life, My Achievements”;
- Model of Personal Effectiveness: Robin Sharma “The 5 A.M. Club”;
- Now I study spiritual children’s education according to the Baha’i course, as well as pre-school education according to the Book of S. Alvarez and others.
Artist since 4 years old. Professional artist-master since 1992 (after graduating from the Abramtsevo College). Professional designer since 2008 (after graduating from the Mukhina Academy). Since 2001, work for himself (Davydov-Design-Depot, current site), as well as contract worker.
Work experience in the Russian Federation, Belarus, USA, Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, for the military-industrial complex of the Russian Federation (NPO “Aurora”), federal network companies (“Hoff”), small and medium-sized businesses, individual entrepreneurs and individuals as an artist, designer, restorer.
Project management experience: from 6 years old (1970s, making wooden toys for joint games with yard children), miniature painting workshop with more than 50 artists (1990s-2000s sales in the USA and European countries), joint projects in the field of industrial design, architecture, construction, etc. (2000s to the present).
Current activities – painting, graphics, sculpture, fashion and accessories, construction and architecture, interior design and decoration, restoration, website design, start-up and turnkey business, co-owner of a family business in the field of health and sports. Real estate agent in the luxury and high-end luxury segment abroad.
Why you can and should cooperate with me without a shadow of a doubt?
- I profess Christianity, Orthodoxy;
- I am close to the Japanese philosophy 改善 kaizen (“continuous improvement”);
- I do not drink alcohol and nicotine since 2018, I do not eat meat since 2020;
- I help my wife in managing a health studio (fitness, yoga and dance studio)
Choose a convenient way to contact me:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +7 911 911 8888 (Viber/Whatsup/Telegram);
- +375 29 973 9369 (Viber/Whatsup/Telegram);